4/19/2011

MAC_Wk4_Publishing/ Leadership Project

by S. Noack
This week was a great week sharing our work.  I really enjoyed the variety of ideas worked in each action research.  In my case I do not feel it is over.  As I mentioned in my presentation, I would go for a third cycle.  I hope to be able to use Schoology for this last term at school.  I also hope not only to publish my work, but also to present it in the annual conference in MFLA (Massachusetts Foreign language Association).  I think my work would encourage other teachers to use some free web 2.0 tools in their classes.  I also appreciate the comments my classmates and professor Bustillo gave me about my article for publication.
The following are the links for my AR website and my thinking aloud:
1.    AR research website.  For more specific details.
    2.     Thinking aloud 1: Publication or Presentation?
    3.     Thinking aloud 2: Where and why to present my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment