4/15/2011

MAC_Wk3_Post_1_Reading Reflection (chapters 5-8)

Boston, MA taken by S. Noack
The reading this week has been a reminder of great practices such as giving opportunities to lead my students in class.  There are leaders everywhere and I can see that in each of my classes.  Then, adding to that leadership promotion the rule number six, my role as a facilitator would be to promote human development and transformation.  Meaning to lighten up others and myself.
But definitely, I need to face the way things are as a world of possibilities.  I need to welcome mistakes as open doors to new things.  And from there give a way to passion: I need to identify what is holding me back to even give with more vitality, and vibrancy.  As Roz says, I need to be able to transcend the barriers of personal survival and become a unique conduit of vital energy.  Easy to write, but a little challenging to put into practice but not impossible!

1 comment:

  1. But the beauty is that it's all a practice, meaning that it is something that one continually works at... Life is indeed a practice at living.

    ReplyDelete