4/15/2011

MAC_Wk3_Publishing/ Leadership_Thinking Aloud 1

Vermont taken by S. Noack
My Action Research.
I have finally closed my second cycle.  I could apply my post-survey last Thursday.   It has been a hard week with the assignments plus trying to finish my second cycle and grades at school. I feel really glad a made it before going to the April week vacations!


I expected to have at least the 76 answers I have had for the previous surveys out of 82 students, but this time I had only 69 students.  I think it is because of the coming break, some left earlier on vacations.  But, I am definitely glad that 77% liked technology in the Spanish class.  There were also some surprises about activities I thought they liked but they do not!

I also need to think about how to present my Action Research.  I think it is worthy to publish it, but it is more tedious for me because of the writing process.  I also want to present it in the language conferences since I know that could help other teachers.  But because of time and having the opportunity of peer discussion and critique, I am planning to do the paper so I can have a good paper that later I can change into a presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment