4/16/2011

MAC_Wk3_Publishing/ Leadership_Thinking Aloud 2

Boston, MA taken by S. Noack

Publishing
The places I am planning to publish my action research are the two magazines I have been subscribed for a while.  They also have to deal with my field of foreign languages.

One is the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL).  As it states in their website, Foreign Language Annals focuses primarily on language education for languages other than English. The journal welcomes manuscripts on a wide variety of topics including cross-disciplinary submissions that provide clear implications for teaching, learning, and/or research in the language field. Authors must be members of the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages.

The other place I have in mind is a publication of the Massachusetts Teachers Association (MTA) Today.  It is published quarterly.  The MTA advocates for quality public education in an environment in which lifelong learning and innovation flourish. I hope I can get support from this local publication.

Another place I would apply is to the Language Learning & Technology publication (LLT).  They have a very clear guideline to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment