9/26/2010

BP17_week4_Practical experience with Glogster



This was a hard way to learn.  I had my poster done after several hours of work. I decided to take some screenshots before saving, but somhow I pressed the wrong key... work gone! I could not recover it.

So, I had to start all over again.  I made sure I had part save before finishing.  I could add music, pictures, music  and even a video.  It was easy to download them.  What was hard for me was to keep the frames in the specific places I wanted.   I imagine for the students it would be easier to use these tools.
Glogster offers lots of frames and images as well as different types of font and color to choose.

I hope I can get the permission to work with Glogster at school.  I still need to know how to get the Spanish chracters like the accents and the question mark at the beginning of a question.  I am glad I could have the chance to practice with this tool.  Here are my two finished private posters:


No comments:

Post a Comment