9/24/2010

BP16_week4_Practical experience with Glogster





After my trial with Edmodo, I also read their contract agreement and it requires the approval from the superintendant, the principal and the parents of the students.  So I thought that is good, but I do not have much time.  So I decided to see the Glogster option.



I signed up with Glogster.  I also started to see some sample of what you can do in Glogster.  I found out that there are different categories.  One of the categories is ‘Languages’.  According to the samples you can type all the Spanish characters and what I like the most is the different options you can present in your blog or Glog!














My challenge now is to create using Glogster.  There are many nice examples I would like to follow.














I like this example because it combines everything in just one blog: video created by the students, podcast, YouTube video, and pictures. All this screenshots are taken from glogster.com.  My next blog would be my own creation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment