9/24/2010

BP15_week4_Practical experience with Edmodo



My week four has been a kind of  challenging week since I wanted to start something completely new for me, and there was a lot!  I tried some of the different tools shared my classmates in the blogger.  I checked different animation programs, but I did not like the characters or it involved some payment, or some were linked to YouTube and for my students I need to get a safer environment.   I also tried some training with Flash.  But for my seventh graders students and myself, I thought Edmodo or Glogster would be better for now.

I started with Edmodo, I opened my Edmodo account and did some practice with it.  I created groups, and opened some files. It seems very easy to set.  The structure is really simple.  There are good tutorials in YouTube and even some of my classmates are very familiar with it.   But my concern is that I did not find how to type the accent marks and special characters from the Spanish language.  I also sent a message to the support group about this case.  I am waiting for their answer, so I can use it for my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment